first whats up bro?second im a subscriber and a member of your forum.I see u have a monthly competition for system of the month.Awesome.But i think you should hold a 2nd comp for ghetto system of the month for us broke mofo's lol.its obvious we cant compete with ppl who have the money to play but....we can ghetto rig sum pretty sweet things.I am attaching a video to show you.And its us po folk that could use a break like that competition.Keep in mind i recorded with my phone which registers no bass.But you can hear the clarity.If i attached the speakers to my truck things would rattle so i made a box.Also i spent all i had on a head unit and the 2 6 1/2" speakers...hope u like :) And please don't hate ppl.Hatin on others just shows ya got weak character ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itTDVL95P3I

Edited by BassSlamma

they have system of the months with limitations... couple months ago was 1000 watts and last month was 2500, just wait around on one that fits you if you dont want to enter against the big dogs

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

they have system of the months with limitations... couple months ago was 1000 watts and last month was 2500, just wait around on one that fits you if you dont want to enter against the big dogs

lol i hope to sum day play with the big dogs.But as it is now its kinda hard to with no money.everything i make goes to bills ;(

lol i hope to sum day play with the big dogs.But as it is now its kinda hard to with no money.everything i make goes to bills ;(

I understand you completely. The time will come for you. Just means you have your priorities straight, and thats not demeaning everyone who has bigger sound systems. Just saying, you'll know when you can upgrade. Good luck

VfA79.jpg

2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB

Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit

4 15" Kicker CVR

4 6" Audiopipe

6 8" Audiopipe

6 Tweeters Audiopipe

1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd

1 Lanzar 3000

1 Audiopipe 1500

2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries

The Big Three

19" rims

and more..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/

no sotm is about giving someone an avenue to display their hard work. Its not always guys with 30000 watts and multiple woofers winning. Does it happen alot? sure does because its impressive. If you want to win system of the month put in the time and effort to reach the level of previous winners. It is not about handing out prizes to the less fortunate. It is not a soup kitchen.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.