Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks dude, yea im lookin at a dcpowerinc alt then after that some hertz hsk's all around....dunno about the amp tho

Posted

Love the box. Im looking for ideas for mine. At first I wanted it to be able to fold( I dont realy even know why but those ones that fold dont have the air space for bigger subs). Is your box all one piece? It kind of look like a box and the midgate frame or am I wrong. Still looks kool by the way. Wish I had the skills to design my own. Ill probably get someone to build mine.

Posted (edited)

The box is actually 2 pieces, the box and then the trim panel. Ill put up a pic of the seperate pieces. I had the same problem deciding if i wanted a box that folded down, but in the end i realized i rarely even need that much bed space so out came the midgate. Take your time researching and designing your box, this was actually my first box i ever made so its not really a hard thing to do. Good luck!

Edited by texas_av
Posted

Is your box all one piece? It kind of look like a box and the midgate frame or am I wrong.

Here is the trim piece I made

IMAG0066.jpg

and test fit

IMAG0073.jpg

then i just screwed it onto the box

....box before trim panel and with the old prefabbed box sitting on top

IMG00346-20100815-2056.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...