Second Skin Audio

95 Jeep Wrangler... even possible??

Got a project from a friend, he wants me to hook him up with a sub in his 95 Jeep Wrangler... lol id like to know what the best box configuration would be for this, sub + port forward? sub and port down? etc. Max dimensions are 11"H, 36"W, and 8"D. this is gonna be tricky lol

thanks guys

GeekSquad Lead Autotech

MECP Advanced Certified Installer

2016 Ford Mustang S550

Stock system for now..

I've just built a box for a friend who has a 93 jeep wrangler with a back seat and we used a 12in sub and 4in port it was tuned to about 38 hz. Just make sure you can follow the contuers of the tailgate. Its not hard we build the box level with the fenderwells. He just cheaped out on the box and used plywood We had the sub facing the rear seat and the port up

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

I will say this with experience its not. I have a 15in sub in mine still sounds like :bull: But im trading my soft top soon for a hard top. :good: Its not really worth the time in a soft top but I thought different of what everyone told me. Heres how it sounds in my jeep

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

I will say this with experience its not. I have a 15in sub in mine still sounds like :bull: But im trading my soft top soon for a hard top. :good: Its not really worth the time in a soft top but I thought different of what everyone told me. Heres how it sounds in my jeep

not entirely true my buddy down in florida has a 06 rubicon with a soft top and 2 18s in it and his shit sounds sexy as fuck

Archived