Sonic Electronix

Got out of audio a year ago and thought i was done. I did couple boxes locally for some guys, and Im back in. I write down some stuff one day of what I am goin to order, well short story is I come home last wed from work to 4 audioque hdc3 18's my wife ordered for me for labor day present.

1314863879503.jpg

1314863948379.jpg

Should be getting started on build soon, still gotta order amps and batteries. Will keep posted

2012 scion xb bagged, 2 soundqubed hdc3 12's, soundqubed 2200 for now, need alternator

this will be my biggest build, I ran 2 fi bl 18's on 2 sundown 1500ds for 2 years. Then got 2 aq hdc312's off a sundown 3500d. Thought I was out of stereo, but just couldnt stay away. And thanks, she is good wife, now if she will go ahead and order my amps, lol

2012 scion xb bagged, 2 soundqubed hdc3 12's, soundqubed 2200 for now, need alternator

Well I don't think she's gonna let you half ass it lol. Better get ready to put in work. I've suddenly gotten the idea I want to run BTL's but I still want my sq. But good luck man. It's gonna be nasty. You doing AQ amps as well?

yeah 2 aq 3500.1's for now, maybe 4 later. 4 xs 3100's in the back, group 65 xs in front, 3 runs of power and ground, walled behind front seats, just daily ground and pound, no comps. Well, if there are some comps that come up not far from here I may go. But nobody has shows locally here.

what about some lower tuning frequency?? 26HZ?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

You have an idea on the enclosure yet? 35hz tuning would pound for daily...

I got Robin to do design, think its going to be around 35hz, walled behind front seats. I thought I was goin with 2 aq 2200ds, but looks like money is goin to be right, so Im gettin 2 aq 3500d's for now, then maybe 2 more down the road