Sonic Electronix

First to grammar and spelling, english isn´t my first language, and sometimes something going wrong in this direction.

And to the RCA´s, since my experience with the Kimber PBJ, that i told in the other post.

There are real hearable diffrences, much more than from speakerwire.

If you have the chance to try it out, try it. Maby it doesent do this much in Groundpundervehicles. But you get cheaper a higher SQ if you sqitch the RCA`s

than to buy a higher (realy hearable) quality of amp and/or HU.

Buy a half meter nad put it between your homeamp and your DVD/BD source it´s like upgrading 1 category higher.

In SQ caraudio they use alot of expensiver homehifi/cable than the Kimber PBJ My only bad thought to the Kimber in caraudio is, that is not noisefree

in a car. But maby it´s possible to find a dealer, who gives a chance to try it out.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

what are some of the best quality RCA cables out there, wana get the best sound out of my radio and NO other interference and was wondering what the best or what you guys reccomend for RCA cables !

if you want THE BEST buy Pear Cables...you'll pay out the ass for them, though...the wire is 100% silver. Silver conducts better than copper.

if you want something you can afford Scosche's high end stuff is great. hell, any twisted pair 100% OFC wire RCA's is going to be fine.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it