Second Skin Audio

Subs back, port to the side

thecityxignites

How well does this work in a trunk? I've only tried subs back/port back, and I don't want to fire forward, sealed off yet. So if anyone has done it, your input would be appreciated.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Bump

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Alright, thanks for the help. Also, if I'm doing port to the side, would it be better to do vertical 45's or horizontal 45's?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

I was thinking about using one 6 inch aero instead of a slot port for my sa's

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

I was going to use a 6" aero for my box, so I'm curious to know too

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Archived