Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Man I have 3 left and I don't even trust em..I am scarred to eat em..I still have one of the E-Coli pizza's..I hate I have to throw it away..Hamburger is my favorite...I hate it..I like the hamburger pizza more than any pizza pizza hut sells..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 284 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...