Totino's E-coli Pizza Recall

damn man, I used to eat those like crazy!!! They sell em for 93 cents each at Winco out here in Sac, great for work lunch... microwave them, and fold them up like a taco, and eat em' good shit, but not with ecoli

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

microwave them, and fold them up like a taco, and eat em' good shit, but not with ecoli

That's the truth. A few years back, a local grocery store had a sale on the things, and you could pick them up for $.25. A friend and I ended up buying about $30 worth of them. B)

Mike Roth

Well if in the next 2-5 days you experience severe stomach cramps or bloody diarrhea you'll know <_<

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves