PROJECT ANTIBLING 2000 jeep cherokee (the jeep wanted cake)

just sucks when its cold and wet

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

100_1042.jpg100_1041.jpg100_1039.jpgpics for system of the month 100_1029.jpg100_1031.jpg100_1032.jpg100_1033.jpg100_1037.jpg100_1038.jpg100_1030.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

how would you recommend cutting it down? i had enough trouble putting it in and stripping it in the first place

Guessing it doesn't accept 0gauge? Pull the strands steight and clip little by little till it fits in. Also, take the screw fully out, and put the wire in, then screw down.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

those are 4 gauge inputs and its 4 gauge power and ground, i just don't have anything that cuts it, if i recall right i tried with some wire cutters or bolt cutters and it wouldnt cut

If you don't have anything to cut, I would order some 4gauge to 0 gauge reducers. Think you can get 2 for under 10bucks.. May even give you better voltage at the amp since its getting a full contact. Not to sure, Just a thought.

Edit: Wait, thats 4 gauge wire? Then.. Diablo messed up on that! Haha, well im stumped on that lol.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

+1, definitely get that wire in the amp right man... you have all that bare wire exposed on both pos. and grnd....and a penny sliding around on top of your amp..if that penny slid off the side and made contact with both of those...well, it'd be all bad man.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived