PROJECT ANTIBLING 2000 jeep cherokee (the jeep wanted cake)

Subs up/port back would have probably worked better. Looks good though, now get it playing!

i dont know if i would have had loading issues though. its pretty close to my back hatch. as for getting it playing, i gotta wait for the post office to deliver my subs which may take a while

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Subs up/port back would have probably worked better. Looks good though, now get it playing!

i dont know if i would have had loading issues though. its pretty close to my back hatch. as for getting it playing, i gotta wait for the post office to deliver my subs which may take a while

As long as your port is more than the width of the port off the back wall you'd be fine. My Jeep was always sub up, port back and it got down.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

yeah it wouldnt have worked, the port is 4.75" and i'm only like 2.5" from the back

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

forgot this video earler, the clamps kept vibrating loose

well i finally got my truck dropped off at the transmission shop so it should be fixed soon. the subs are still being shipped through usps so there's no telling when i'll have em

who wants pics of the first sub

i do!

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

100_1118.jpg100_1114.jpg100_1116.jpg100_1117.jpg100_1115.jpg

no love for the tumult?

i just realized i had 10k+ views on this build, thanks for the interest and comments guys

Archived