PROJECT ANTIBLING 2000 jeep cherokee (the jeep wanted cake)

i have a 92 white jeep cheorkee that i lifted and just put 2000 watts in and it gets loud! i love this build and hope to see more! keep up the good work :clapping:

you guys haven't seen anything yet.

im gonna be shipping out the belle Monday. then whenever my xbox gets sold i will have one or two secret subs coming that will run on low power until i can get a battery and do my big three.

hell if i can sell my xbox for the right price i might be able to do the big three and get the sub i was looking at

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

new front plate 100_0922.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

here's the game plan i am gonna try to stick to for the new system

1. hook up new amp and run at 4 ohms until i can upgrade electrical

2. do big three with knuconceptz 1/0 kca

3. upgrade to 1 xs power d3400

4. get stinger voltmeter

5 buy two hifonics brutus square 12's or comparable woofer.

6. new door speakers

7. possible new headunit

8. 4 channel amplifier

Lookin good so far man.... where did you ground to? I have used the rear seat belt mount bolts previously with good success.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

nice jeep my mother has a 95 jeep like urs..new wheels off a newer jeep tho

i did her a little system in it also.. did 2 dc level 4 10s in a nice ported box i made powerd by a hifonics 2608d

pioneer speakers n radio.. autozone high amp alt and 2 kinetik hc800s.. its lovely loud shes 60yrs old n bangs it daily

Lookin good so far man.... where did you ground to? I have used the rear seat belt mount bolts previously with good success.

ill get some pics of my wiring up but i ran up to the c pillar and grounded.

@ getlocivc sounds like a nice set up. i wish my mom was like yours, my mom thinks an 8 is too loud lol

nice jeep and killer sounds

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

got my wire in from mr zayres29, he cut me a good deal on some used wire.

as for what im gonna do with the wire its gonna be for my big three once i can get new battery terminals.

so who wants pics of my existing wiring. and the new stuff waiting to go in

100_0952.jpg100_0951.jpg100_0947.jpg100_0946.jpg100_0945.jpg100_0944.jpg100_0943.jpg100_0942.jpg100_0941.jpg100_0940.jpg

Archived