PROJECT ANTIBLING 2000 jeep cherokee (the jeep wanted cake)

cant argue with that, just look at my hatch lol

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

determining what to spend 182 bucks on, so many things i need so little money

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

possibly will be picking up a used d3400 that is less than a year old for 200 bucks, it all boils down if i can find someone to buy the other 2 batteries also since the guy wants to sell them all at the same time.

well my week has sucked horribly so i guess its time for an update.

thought i was finally getting a job at dominos but it appears that that isnt going to happen.

then last week when i was going to new iberia to run an errond for my dad i hit a speed trap and got a 275 dollar ticket for going 72 in a 55, so that eradicates any chance of me getting a d3400, which sucks because my battery is completely shot.

other then that there isnt anything to report, gonna try and find some side work so i can get my debts paid off, build my mom and dad a christmas present,and lastly try and do the much needed upgrades to the jeep.

so to everybody here on smd have a merry christmas and a happy new year

• 3 weeks later...

upgraded from the alpine cda 105L to the alpine cda 9886. lucklly they share the same harness so everything was plug and playDSCF1531.jpgDSCF1530.jpg

went to the louisiana soundoff meet and greet and got remetered, did a 143.7 on music and a 144. something on a 39hz tone

no thoughts/comments?

Nice good work man jeep it up , u make me wanna hurry and start my build

thanks i try to do my best, and dont rush too much, take your time and do it right and dont be afraid to ask for help

Archived