DC AUDIO XL 15's (CARBON FIBER) 290+ship more pix

you actully was having voltage drop not that bad but u where that voltage meter you have no must not of been accurate , because when i seen you playing it i seen your lights dimming, i didnt say anything because i thoughed you knew about it, as for the drama im over it life goes on but he is correct if you wanna ask him more question pm him or somthing thanks!

really man? im trying to buy YOUR subs, and you want me to pm HIM about it all? first off, i didnt even ask him directly to answer my question. i just asked it, hoping you would answer, but i would accept one from him as im sure he would have the knowledge to answer. still didnt get all the info i wanted from his reply, but still, thank you for it. i was more expecting you to answer since this is your sale and were there for the test. ive came to the conclusion that the subs are fine, they are what they are, and theyre worth getting. IMO, the guy who wasnt pleased with them was underpowering them and i wont be having that issue. so if you would like to actually work with me, and not push me off onto somebody else, i would seriously like to get these. i have the cash, only thing is determining a design for a new box for these. if i can get a design that will work for my car, then you sir, will have money and 2 XL's off your hands. PM me if interested. thank you.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

SOLD!

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's