no im pretty sure he had coverage bc i got a copy of his insurance policy and stuff...lesson learned...drive safely people!! u dont wanna end up in a mess like me thats for damn sure...ppl near DC think they own the world n shit <_<
i have FULL coverage insurance... which also includes whats called uninsured motorist. what that covers is... if someone smashes into me and they are @ fault and have no insurance im still covered. it also covers you when the other motorist does not have enough coverage!!! FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

one day ill get that...it was nearly 2 grand a year just for liability for me (without any tickets) but if theres anything positive out of this...the cop that gave me a ticket at the scene for neglegent driving didnt show up court day...NOT GUILTY haha...soothat neabs theyll have a litle harder time saying im a bad person...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Do ya own a house, Have any assets? NO?

Don't trip bro, they can't get blood from a turnip.

At most you would make some little payment. Most likely it would just go on your credit as failure to pay debit.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

one day ill get that...it was nearly 2 grand a year just for liability for me (without any tickets) but if theres anything positive out of this...the cop that gave me a ticket at the scene for neglegent driving didnt show up court day...NOT GUILTY haha...soothat neabs theyll have a litle harder time saying im a bad person...
my point was that hopefully the other guy has that! <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lucky you. the court house out here makes sure that the court date falls on the officers work day. of course the cop is going to show up, hes getting paid for it.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Do ya own a house, Have any assets? NO?

Don't trip bro, they can't get blood from a turnip.

At most you would make some little payment. Most likely it would just go on your credit as failure to pay debit.

X2 Bill....Just File Bankrupcty...lol

They Cant Do Shit!

Itll Just Go On your Credit... :mellow:

O-well....

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

o i c burrito i got you...yea im just a little nervous cuz ive never been to a jury case b4 (esp. one with me in it)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

X2 Bill....Just File Bankrupcty...lol

They Cant Do Shit!

Itll Just Go On your Credit... :mellow:

O-well....

What goes on credit comes off. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)