As so many have already said, stick with it bro. I go to Long Beach State (way over packed! takes an hour to find a parking spot for the first month of the semester) and the last 2 semesters have been the hardest I have faced in all my years of school (probably because I actually have to study a shitload now...) and I am repeating classes and a bunch of shit that makes me want to quit but I realize that the final piece of paper we get when it's all said and done will make life that much easier for us when we need to get our foot in the door to get that job we want later. And I realize that once I get past these hardships now, I will be able to handle anything thrown in my face later on.

Everything will work out, stick with it.

stick it out mang!!!! or you could just move up here and work in the oil field. shit they pay 20+ bucks an hour to start without training. most of the companies are looking for guys, but the only qualifications are that you can pass a piss test. not to difficult. for some that is! LOL

yeah man it looks like everyone has already said it. i started off a ga state with HOPE (ga lottery scholorship) and a private scholorship. I had so much scholorship money i was actually making 5,000 a semester in my pocket :). I started hangin out with the wrong ppl a shit started fuckin up. I failed every class my first semester from not going to class or being drunk in class. Then second semester did the same damn thing. I lost all my scholorships and monies. I had to start paying for my own school and had to work a full time job also. I couldn't afford it anymore so i got out for a semester. I now work for Coca-Cola corporate as promo manager. they are sending me back to school next semester. So keep your head up man stay in school you can make $20,000 more that someone that did not go to school. Good luck man.

Mark

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

What the fuck happened bro???????????? I am here in town and If I can help LET ME KNOW............No one is perfect.......Just let me know something! I am here mane.

Note to self, crash FieroGrande's house next time I'm up there....I miss Taco Villa...and those United Market Street stores...mmm

Oh snap can't forget about the Caboose and Santa Fe either...

Edited by Penguin4x4

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

well i posted in the other thread but my life just crashed when my girl broke up with me when we got to college. I dont want to turn this into a thread about girls though i am just giving you some details. All day everyday I just smoke, drink, and sit around i dont feel like doing shit and the first thought i ahve in the morning is i dont give a fuck. Ive lost all inspiration for everything i used to do, working out, car audio, playin sports. I dont accomplish anything anymore and im fed up with it but i just dont care at all about anything. Smoking is nice, but i dont want my life to basically depend on weed which it ultimately does. Its kind of weird though how you depend on someone so much and they are the inspiration in your life, i feel incomplete and lost now and basically just turn to weed whenever I think about anything that i dont want to think about. Yea fierogrande man im sorry, I should be chillin wit you, I have just gotten into such a routine of living the same day, day after day.

Baylor University

Accounting