Yo well im here for my first semester at Texas Tech and my life basically went straight downhill. I have just fucked everything up and now im looking at going back home next semester.

Baylor University

Accounting

Yo well im here for my first semester at Texas Tech and my life basically went straight downhill. I have just fucked everything up and now im looking at going back home next semester.

Hang in bro, Unless you got a chick knocked up ( like I did ) and piss away a scholarship ( like I did ) You should be good. I always said I would go back and it's been 12 years now.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

like i said..it aint for everybody. if you want to go back badly enough in the future than i am sure you will find a way....even if you dont there are plenty of ways of making money out there without a degree...you will be fine...just make sure u learned a lesson from the whole thing...

Edited by amatt85

i likes me some audio stuff...

Hang in bro, Unless you got a chick knocked up ( like I did ) and piss away a scholarship ( like I did ) You should be good. I always said I would go back and it's been 12 years now.

X2... Same Shit With me Bill....

Now Im a IronWorker Like The Guy Above......

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

personally, i went to the School of Hard Knocks! moved out @ 17 years old... did nothing but work hard and think 100% positive! i never looked back, and everything worked out just fine!!! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

seeing as we dont know details, I can say that its just your first semester, I have not known anyone that has gone through their first semester with out fucking some shit up. just stick in there and get the shit done, in the long run it will be good for you.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

im in the same boat.. jobless.. no even a interview. in debit over my head. but im still hanging in there. hoping to see the bright light soon.

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

im about to graduate in december and have a interview lined up next friday with a financial planning firm. i have a nice little chunk of debt myself and am fockin sick of not makin any money. im ready to get out and work some...which is odd.

i think you should suck it up and try and stick one more semester out. just be smart about things...u r at college for basically one reason..going to class. especially if u live on campus...i mean, what else to you have to do with your entire day...surely u can squeeze a couple of hours of class in a day...thats kinda how i look at it...

i likes me some audio stuff...