2006 single cab silverado build

They're Much nicer than the ones that come stock with a work truck interior. Do you have any pics of the sub box and how it's sitting behind the seats? It didn't look like it was down to the floor in earlier pics. Just curious if you trimmed it down to the floor, or the box is resting on the transmission hump only.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Damn good work bro, looks sick as hell. Looks a bit small for 4 of those though. Whats your volume after displacement? Also i bet making any amp adjustments are a pain in the a** where theyre mounted lol. But again verrry nice you have my vote if you go SOTM

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Yea it's alittle tight. It's about 4.5 cubic ft. The min space req for those subs is .83cu ft per sub. Plus I added polyfill so that helps out too. The amps not bad. If u look at the pic of the back subs the amp controls are on that end so I can change them with a screw driver. Yea I'm on sotm this month. Under pekel. Appreciate it!

Archived