Sonic Electronix

$56,500 for 3 way speakers, $24,500 for a pair of 2 meters of speaker wire... wow

Quited from the kharma site "Huge active subwoofer with 2 Horsepower firing into an 18 inch extreme long throw sub."

Have i missed something? are these mechanical subs?? or is everything i know completely wrong..?

Can someone please explain the "2 H.P." being a measurement for speakers..? :ehh::trippy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsepower

The mechanical horsepower, also known as imperial horsepower, of exactly 550 foot-pounds per second is approximately equivalent to 745.7 watts.

Sooo 2 hp is going to equal approx 1500 watts... Why express it differently... that's like the US using MPH and the rest of the world using KMH... :facepalm:

Go to Australia and see how they rate engines...its all the same thing.

http://www.holden.com.au/vehicles/commodore/ss-v-series

My head... is now your avatar.... I gotta go and do more research now.... (off to wikipedia...lol)

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

I see alot of designs that you could replicate with lower price gear. (fostex,accutron, legacy) Its the exotic materials and method of manufacture that you lose your ass on. There is also the artistic viewpoint. I want to say magnificent; but even that word falls short. That being said many of you skilled box builders could build some of these. The exotic waveguides and electrostatic designs are cool as hell though. Many are one off designs and that explains price.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Ever found out the easter egg in the control panel? :)

Shut the control pod off, Hold input, effect, settings, and mute for about 5 seconds.

Curious, it turned second skin on. However I cannot figure out what that did exactly? None the less, thanks enlightening me to this.

i think you guys dont understand...

you keep saying there is better, but you are basing your opinions off of youtube videos, of the sounds THEY produce, by your speakers, which cannot produce nowhere near the same quality of what they do...

is it worth that much? for the best... yes..

would I personally pay that much? if i had billions at my disposal.. yeah..

but thinking anything else is in the league that these guys play in, especially for alot cheaper, you guys are tards *in the nicest way possible*

this is beyond a super high SQ setup

Not to mention the audio is degraded whilst being streamed over the internet, I don't care if it's in HD; your still going to lose some. If I had billions, I would probably buy myself, but it would absolutely kill me to spend that money. >.<

-Mac

Archived