jon_570 Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 i plan on being a high performance engine builder. building anything as small as D16's to whatever will fit in a car..lol. anyone here do this as a job. I am going to school for automotive and my elective class is high performance. .. Quote New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz
str86diesel Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 I don't do it for a living, but it definately is a side hobby of mine. I've rebuild several motors putting them more on the performance side of the fence. Usually i'll have someone else doing the boring for me, due to the precision tools that are need, but them I'll take care of the building and tuning. Quote 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
Coolwazabi Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 i've always wanted to do what your doing now... never really had the balls to do it... i love cars and the faster the better... but man i wish you the best of luck ! Quote
jon_570 Posted November 16, 2007 Author Report Posted November 16, 2007 ^ Thank you very much. I will also be taking a trim and upholstery class where there show you everything from MDF to fiberglass and custom interiors. Quote New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.