Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i plan on being a high performance engine builder. building anything as small as D16's to whatever will fit in a car..lol. anyone here do this as a job. I am going to school for automotive and my elective class is high performance. ..

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

Posted

I don't do it for a living, but it definately is a side hobby of mine. I've rebuild several motors putting them more on the performance side of the fence. Usually i'll have someone else doing the boring for me, due to the precision tools that are need, but them I'll take care of the building and tuning.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

^ Thank you very much. I will also be taking a trim and upholstery class where there show you everything from

MDF to fiberglass and custom interiors.

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1612 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...