I was watchin a few videos of independent artist on youtube. I could tell instantly that some of these singers could make it big one day. I also could tell that they love what they do, to them this a hobby and not a career. My cousin is one of these people who have a love for music and also has the talent and drive to make it. Her band up in Chicago have gone on tour a few times this year, sadly cause of her job she could be at all shows but did her best to make as many as possible. If ya go to youtube and search hollows/chicago you might find a video. I tried but but the quality of the cameras used in the crowds really isn't that good, plus the cheering and stuff really drowns out the band. Other people I like on youtube is Christina Grimmie, Megan and Liz, Tyler Ward just to name a few. So I suggest people, you go to youtube and search the independent artists and show the support. Many have music avalible on Itunes even. If you agree, put up some vids of an independent artists you think we should check out.