Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, I am in a vocational school, I dropped out of highschool and have already taken and passed my GED with a 2710, along with taking my constitution test. The constitution test should take 2 weeks to get results back. 3 weeks later, which is today, I talk to the director of this place to see whats going on. The test was taken on a computer, consists of 60 questions, only need to get half right to pass. The teacher today tells me that he just found out that the Cook County Board of the GED has misplaces mine, as well as 8 other tests for students here. How in the hell do you misplace a exlectronically taken test, besides from deleteing it? Bit of annoyance on this, but I mean really, how the hell does that happen.

/discuss

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 510 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...