I remember seeing you at Nor Cal Customs Battle of the bass show in April I think it was. I competed that day to, but missed the second round. Nice set up... sounded great too

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

NICE number man. wat you hitting with music? oh and wats you tuning frequency?

My freq is 42htz. Not as low as I would like but the sound quality makes up for it. it hits with music about 148spl.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I remember seeing you at Nor Cal Customs Battle of the bass show in April I think it was. I competed that day to, but missed the second round. Nice set up... sounded great too

Thanks for checkin out the pics. I will soon have some build up pics & pics of other projects I have done on my own. That battel of the bass comp! they hit me hard on deductions it was pointless for me to compete. that sucks you missed the 2nd round. Shoot me a link to check out your set up.
SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I finaly got most of my pics loaded up :(. Here is where it all started for me. 17 an rollin

Posted Image

I had 2 JBL 12's runnin off a Punch60DSM. I had 6 6 & 1/2 coaxal speakers runnin of a 300w MTX. I got more loud stereo tickets in this car than eny other. the box took up the hole trunk :- back then it was trial by error. Sorry no set up pics but back then it wasn't about the set up, it was about havin it and rollin till the wheels fell off.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

what car? i was there in the blue accord.

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

I traided that biXXh for this one. Come up?

All cleanded up and ready for the park.

Posted Image

All locked up for pre park inspection!

Posted Image

Riden through the lot on 3!

Posted Image

2 pumps & 6 groupe 31 deep cycles! Hot as hell!

Posted Image

And you cant forget the beat! 1 JBL 15" in a sealed box. a sony 300w amp for the sub bridged @ 4ohm. W/ a 400w Megestic Runnin the kenwood componets. Thank god the seat back covered all that garbage.dont forget to check out the crushed black interior. Done by yours truly.

Posted Image

There nothing like the fealing of bumpin the beats down Broadway and hittin the switch for no dam reasion what so ever!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived