Need help with wiring room setup

You just found out you can put things in your house? But get a house amp go to sonicelectronix and look under dj equipment.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

if ur a bit technical you can use a battery and a (or multiple) power supplyes. to power a car amplifier.

im using tht in my house and its siick:D

Cerwin Vega <3 . When Bass Counts!

• 3 weeks later...

where to start....

okay i would definitely get a receiver, especially if this is and Audio and Video setup. the receiver will be the brains of the operation. yamaha, denon, and pioneer are pretty safe bets.

now you need some muscle to power the subs. if you're going to do a BTL setup in your basement (which is kind of overkill IMO) you're going to need a fuck ton of power, if you intend to use the BTL's to their potential. i would recommend crown amplifiers (i believe meade used them in his tower setup).

now assuming you just wanted audio, and this wasn't for some home theater setup, you could potentially get another amp for your mids and highs.

if you don't already have the BTL's then i wouldn't reccomend blowing a grand on a pair of them. yes, they are nice woofers, but you're paying for a lot of extra power handling that you will not likely need. unless, of course you're willing to shell out the money for a bunch of amps. (and your electricity bill)

i personally think a receiver and a crown amp would be your best bet, but i'll let you decide. good luck :good:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived