Alpine Type-R 12" (new model) + MRP-M500 + MRP-F300 + Dynamat Xtreme

Sup Yall. See the title for the equipment in the car..

Using an Alpine CDE-102 headunit. EQ flat/loudness off. I ran RF 12ga speaker wire to the front doors. Only running 1 alpine component set, bridged to an MRP-F300. There are no rear speakers yet. I have Dynamat Xtreme to all 4 doors, the rear deck, and the whole trunk.That includes all 4 sides of the trunk and rear deck. I have a new Alpine Type-R 12" swr-1243d pushin 450w in my first self-made 1242d-alpine-specs ported box tuned to 36hz with 12ga speaker wire. Using an RF 4ga wiring kit with a separate distribution block. All connections are crimped and properly soldered. System tuned with Decaf test tones. Using a blue Stinger VoltMeter to keep track of the voltage... Still using stock electrical - hoping to upgrade the alt + big 3 + Kinetik batteries.

Enjoy

http://vimeo.com/29196710

• 3 weeks later...

@getlocivic

That was to show how well the dynamat keeps the sound in the car -> and no rattle. It contains the sound very well, and as soon as the door/window is opened, the sound just flies out because it's not dissipating into the sheet metal.

EDIT: Just to add on that point, you can listen to music as loud as you want without disturbing neighbors or people at stoplights or in the streets. But then when you want to blare your shit, roll the windows down, and it flows directly outand it almost seems like it accelerates the sound waves. It's actually much louder inside the car even with the windows open. Sound deadener is a must for proper sound quality.

@ FroznBeavrBALLs

Thank you very much man!

Edited by dwz