Second Skin Audio

2 15's or a 21?

yeah im lazy, a lazy basshead. :( im gonna go cry now. you guys keep being smart and maybe your have a job and maybe a system of your own one day. :)

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

yeah im lazy, a lazy basshead. :( im gonna go cry now. you guys keep being smart and maybe your have a job and maybe a system of your own one day. :)

I don't know if this was an attempt to get at me since you said "guys". But just in case it was, I have a job, it has nothing to do with car audio though; and I like that. And I do have a system, bigger than yours; by looking at your signature. Just because a person doesn't put their equipment in their signature doesn't mean they don't have anything.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

haha i win. i got to you before you got to me. hahahaha how bout you and Watch the Bass dont make fun of my comment on someones question. k? cool.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

haha i win. i got to you before you got to me. hahahaha how bout you and Watch the Bass dont make fun of my comment on someones question. k? cool.

Sorry i don´t need noone who needs his ass cleaned out, if he can use his hands.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

The 2 15's would be fi bl's and the 21 would be a 21 warden. Are the wardens even that good? And how much deeper would the bass be between a 15, 18, and 21? Substancial?

Thanks

I've never heard of warden subs... but i do know that the "deepness" of the bass doesnt necessarily matter as much about the size of the sub but about the size of the box and port. (if u have a ported box) i would go with the FI bl's because they get great reviews on here. they are beasts! just my opinion and thoughts. build your box to play lows.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

I never made fun of your comments, I actually helped you. But whatever.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz