Sonic Electronix

Today i bought brand new RE SE15 sub because i got it very cheap. I plan to make a box according to manual, 4cf tuned to 34hz. The question is, does anybody here has eny experince with this sub, and how does it sound? Is the low end good? I listen mainly hip hop music.

sex or se?

the only expience i have if it is the sex is with the motor i bought a sex motor and reconed it with a se recone from fi on a 12spoke basket. and it gets pretty low and i think dominates compared to everything else ive had but thats just a 12. the older se stuff is soposed to be alot better.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

should be pretty beast. those you can recone with re 05 XXX softparts just saying :)

/ pics? wana see the motor and see how much bigger it is compared to my sex motors

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i think i may have older se motors then would u do one with the boot of with a a bic lighter or something to show size? heres mine covered in bondo dust

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298032_109741265797057_100002835520150_55181_3552734_n.jpg

Edited by hifonics10

i am planing to do a build with two SEx series....should be pretty soon though....in about 3 months done?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

• 7 months later...

I built the box a few weeks ago, 4cf with 50quare inch of port tuned to 32hz, it plays very loud, but i notised that some songs do not sound as i expected. Song with bass freq bellow 30hz sound very quiet and weak compared to 40hz or higher frequencies. Is there a way to fix that. Here is a pic of the box. For example, when I play ace hood - hustle hard, is sound very quiet, but when i play this E40 - $uck em my car wanna explode. What's the catch?

xjDMK.jpg

Edited by Sretenjovanovic

my dad has two of them on a kicker 2500 and they get smelly. sound nice though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.