Sundown Audio

Efficiency in 4 channel amps

TheGreatJuice

It's not cheap but I found it cheaper. RE Audio (US Amps) IMO has a lot of clarity in they're amps. Both amps arenormally $300 but I found it for $88 on eBay new so it's fitting my budget more lol. I'm running Kicker KS65.2 components

with those speakers you won't notice a difference between classes

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

It's not cheap but I found it cheaper. RE Audio (US Amps) IMO has a lot of clarity in they're amps. Both amps arenormally $300 but I found it for $88 on eBay new so it's fitting my budget more lol. I'm running Kicker KS65.2 components

with those speakers you won't notice a difference between classes

I figured as much. I'll stay with the A/B for the better specs and damping factor anD lower price. Thanks for the info

you'll never notice damping factor...it doesn't matter. Not ever. and a class D won't ever give you a higher factor than about 40...no matter what the specs say

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it