Gatorcity Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 whats up everyone...i got a buddy that has a 1990 acura integra...he wants a box designed and built...the hatch is a little smaller than i had expected...the current external dimensions that i can work with is... H-12.5 W-30 D-24 He wants it ported...tuned it somewhere around 32-34 hz...i just need some opinions on box designs! Thanks B'Mo comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
LSN2meBoom916 Posted November 5, 2007 Report Posted November 5, 2007 whats up everyone...i got a buddy that has a 1990 acura integra...he wants a box designed and built...the hatch is a little smaller than i had expected...the current external dimensions that i can work with is...H-12.5 W-30 D-24 He wants it ported...tuned it somewhere around 32-34 hz...i just need some opinions on box designs! Thanks B'Mo What subs goin in it? What kinda power? Specifically what amp? SQ style? all out spl/burps? or SQL? COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Gatorcity Posted November 5, 2007 Author Report Posted November 5, 2007 sorry...totally forget, didnt i?...its 2 12" kicker solo L5s...umm...not real sure about the amp...i believe its a kenwood...dont know the wattage...im gonna say he wants it loud but to sound good! comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
Gatorcity Posted November 6, 2007 Author Report Posted November 6, 2007 anything.....i know someone has to have an opinion! comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.