between like 5-7 depending on options. Bottom of the barrel bag job is not a good idea, you need to be financially ready to commit before starting, you cant half ass it or pay the price later. Parts alone are much cheaper, but it takes many hours to do everything and it isnt free unless your doing it yourself.

Edited by numatik

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

between like 5-7 depending on options. Bottom of the barrel bag job is not a good idea, you need to be financially ready to commit before starting, you cant half ass it or pay the price later. Parts alone are much cheaper, but it takes many hours to do everything and it isnt free unless your doing it yourself.

I hope you are talking if a shop does it, Holy bejeezus... I'm in the wrong line of work...

I DID used to do this for a living. Its time consuming, the parts are expensive and it needs to be done right or it will be a holy terror. The parts alone can vary by thousands and thousands of dollars, then the different ways to bag take different amounts of time to do, and theres lots of extra one off kind of things to add to any bagged truck that also add up. Thats just the nature of minitruckin, it isnt cheap. But its very well worth it. My daily driver is bagged and lays frame on 24s, and my project is doored and well, check out my project thread its kind of strange :santa:

Edited by numatik

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

I hope you are talking if a shop does it, Holy bejeezus... I'm in the wrong line of work...

I DID used to do this for a living. Its time consuming, the parts are expensive and it needs to be done right or it will be a holy terror. The parts alone can vary by thousands and thousands of dollars, then the different ways to bag take different amounts of time to do, and theres lots of extra one off kind of things to add to any bagged truck that also add up. Thats just the nature of minitruckin, it isnt cheap. But its very well worth it. My daily driver is bagged and lays frame on 24s, and my project is doored and well, check out my project thread its kind of strange :santa:

Oh I've seen it... I'm loving it... I know the price isnt cheap, and needs to be done right, but He can get parts cheaper than 5k... Thats all I was sayin... I know there's tons of different shit and parts and things you can get and do, and you're right, its not cheap... I'm getting ready to redo mine, and add some UCA, and redo all the bushings, ball joints, and tie rod ends...

Haha yeah it is expensive but so worth it IMO. Parts if you collect over time dosnt seem nearly as steep, but once you look at how much each individual item costs it racks it up fast!! But once you have so many of your hard earned dollars at work you appreciate what you have much better as well.

UCAs, bushings, ball joints and tie rod ends alone is several hundred bucks, but it comes with the territory. BUT IT IS SOO WORTH IT!!!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png