Second Skin Audio

Is there any advantages over 2 ohms to 1 ohm?

A lot. And btw, a crescendo 3k is 3000 rms. Not 4-5000. It ain't that underrated.

Edit: just stick around. Don't rush to get a huge system. That's a good way to destroy expensive equipment.

:( lol, Is the above system that I said good then though? And can you tell me what you would need to get for that system? Thanks btw

You dont know of anyone in your area that knows their stuff that can help you? Maybe someone on here.? Idk just a thought maybe someone is willing to help, I would but I doubt you live in my area.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

A lot. And btw, a crescendo 3k is 3000 rms. Not 4-5000. It ain't that underrated.

Edit: just stick around. Don't rush to get a huge system. That's a good way to destroy expensive equipment.

this, it takes a good bit of money to fully support 3-4k. On 3k you can barely get away with two big batts on a stock alt(depending on output) but you'll still good voltage drop. To run 4k it would be highly recommended to get an HO alt and some big batts. Plus all the wire, fuse holders, terminals and some deadner. On my setup I'm running a 3k amp but but its only set to 2800(using a dmm) I've done the 'big3' spp1200 up front and a hc2000 in the trunk and I'm dropping to high 12s.

You dont know of anyone in your area that knows their stuff that can help you? Maybe someone on here.? Idk just a thought maybe someone is willing to help, I would but I doubt you live in my area.

The only people that could MAYBE help would be a car custom business, but prob not. For people in my area, no one really has a good system they think kicker is the best around here (North Dakota). So if anyone would be willing to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

this, it takes a good bit of money to fully support 3-4k. On 3k you can barely get away with two big batts on a stock alt(depending on output) but you'll still good voltage drop. To run 4k it would be highly recommended to get an HO alt and some big batts. Plus all the wire, fuse holders, terminals and some deadner. On my setup I'm running a 3k amp but but its only set to 2800(using a dmm) I've done the 'big3' spp1200 up front and a hc2000 in the trunk and I'm dropping to high 12s.

3k on a stock alt? I didn't know you could get that high on stock.

The only people that could MAYBE help would be a car custom business, but prob not. For people in my area, no one really has a good system they think kicker is the best around here (North Dakota). So if anyone would be willing to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm sure there's somebody in your area, not a shop they charge. Finding someone that knows their shit would be your best bet.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

3k on a stock alt? I didn't know you could get that high on stock.

I've seen people do ALOT more but they had serious battery banks lol. I don't suggest it, and I'm not 'getting away' with it. My drop is in the high 12s, which puts more strain on your amps and they wont put out nearly as much power

I'm sure there's somebody in your area, not a shop they charge. Finding someone that knows their shit would be your best bet.

I really don't know anyone that knows anything about a good system :( :( :( :( :( :( I want to have to biggest system and that won't be very hard considering people don't know much about a good system. So am I shit outa luck? :(

I learned everthing I know about audio by doing it myself, I had no one helping me. :( dude my advice is research,research and research then you do more research. Lol :) just be careful and pay attention. Oh and not everything you hear is true, their is soo much bad advice out there.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's