I'm not deploying after all... Sucks

I'm at camp Shelby... And I doubt I would be able to... And you are right sani

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

My buddies little brother got hurt when he was down in GA.they kept him there for bout 8 weeks then sent him home.good luck with your ankle tho,that could turn into somthing that keeps gettin fucked up over time

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

No idea Chris..I wish I knew.. Ineedvii think thats what they are going to do..

Just sucks i needed the money

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Sorry Btw guys I'm drugged out as fuck

Team DC Audio

Damn man that sucks, especially right before a deployment. Hope you have a speedy recovery man.

Sorry Btw guys I'm drugged out as fuck

I had some pretty good ones a couple weeks ago when they pulled my wisdom teeth, I can only imagine the stuff they gave you....

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

They had to keep giving me more shit... Nothing helped with the pain...

Team DC Audio

They had to keep giving me more shit... Nothing helped with the pain...

I couldn't even imagine what that felt like. I have only broken a couple fingers, never all 3 bones that hold my foot on.... Well go big or go home, I guess? (if you wanna look at it that way)

On a different subject, where were you going to be deployed to? I almost got tasked for a 365 in Iraq, but they shut the mission down due to the withdraw. (was so pissed at that because I was going to be getting HF pay, and Hawaii COLA)

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Afghanistan

Team DC Audio

Archived