gauging intrest in nspl in north ca

stevew007

2 months notice is great, im sure everyone likes that. the problem is usually getting locations to do the shows. but thats all on you and how you work your business.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

There were just a good run of dbdrag shows here in nor Cal. I think 5 shows over a 2 month span. Either way I'm down to try it out

I'm glad to hear it. I would still be competing if the shows were good around here. but promoters come and go around here.

oh and a freind of ours said I need to meet you.

Sounds good. Which friend if I may ask?

james

I Woud try it. just make sure to repost on here tha actual comp and everything. I think the turnout will be better than you think its just theres not many good shops in the sac area i know of... but i say go for it

yes I will make a different post for each and every upcoming show.

2 months notice is great, im sure everyone likes that. the problem is usually getting locations to do the shows. but thats all on you and how you work your business.

well thats where i could use some help from you guys on locations.I have never lived outside of colorado never been to CA.if the local's can throw out some of the previuos locations that were used and still around that would be great.I'll do the best I can but without knowing the area it might be a little harder on me.

i will be more than willing to help, i used to help doug stockton , i know help dale stockton ,

that would be great.so what is stockton doing these days? meca?

Doug doesn't do it anymore, his brother Dale does now. And can you pm me a last name for James. I know a handful of guys named James. Or any forum names would help lol.

TEAM SSC

TEAM CADENCE

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX

i will be more than willing to help, i used to help doug stockton , i know help dale stockton ,

Dale Stockton does dBDrag . . . . :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

His brother Doug Stockton retired from it so Dale took over . . . . :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

His brother Doug Stockton retired from it so Dale took over . . . . :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

so you have a guy doing drags already then.cool

so you have a guy doing drags already then.cool

Yes sir.....

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have called and emailed the org several times asking for info and paperwork to get things started but it has all failed.i have not received one thing from them about shows/rules or anything. so I am choosing not to support an ORG with such poor customer service.

anyways i hope to meet some of you at the toys for tots show tomorrow.

Archived