http://www.bigwheels.net/index.php?locatio...;current_page=2

All those wheels are 24's with a 5x4.5 bolt pattern....I would run a 275/25/24 tire on the 24x10's and 24x9.5's, but anything lower than that you could run a 255/30/24 which is what im running on my 24x8.5's...good luck finding a wheel bro, it took me a while to find the right wheel.....

xa-1.gif

I like em all except for the 23's..... another thing you have to make sure is they are the right offset for your truck too, thats really what took alot of time for me to find was a 24 that wasnt 10 inches wide with the right offset... on my 8.5's the offset is only +18. on those wheels they seem to have alot of + offset which would mean the mounting pad would be farther towards the outside of the wheel which means less lip and your turning radius will be as big as a semi's....

xa-1.gif

i'm trying to sell my 20's. going to go with 22's. mine is lowered too. does that year of explorer have the torsion bolts up front? i have an 01, unscrewed a couple bolts to lower the front, and added blocks to the back. i have 1" and 3" blocks for the back if you still lookin for some

dno about the torsion bolts. they're under the car. towards the front. recessed a little bit. unscrewing em lowers the front. i took mine all the way out. if the back has the leaf springs on the bottom, the blocks will lower it. leaf springs on top, it'll raise it

im not sure.

its a 97

Yes, you do have torsion bars. They don't make lowering kits for those model explorers. All you have to do is unscrew your torsion bar bolts, one on each side located right under the doors, to lower the front and use blocks to lower the rear. I have the same explo-sport that you have in those pics, 1998 though. 24s will not fit unless you raise your truck up or do some mods. I would do the 22s, especially if you plan on lowering it. I got 20's and mine is lowered 3" in the front. They scrub only if I turn to hard to the left. I plan on getting 22s soon myself!!!

Here's some before and after drop pics of mine

Before

Image015-2.jpg

After

000_0010-2.jpg

000_0011-2.jpg

Image000-1.jpg

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps