Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Did you not read anything I've posted ^^??

I have. However, I have just gotten 2 conflicting answers and this being a public forum - I am hoping that others can chime in as well.

Don't get me wrong - I am not 'sticking my nose up' at your advice. As someone who knows more than me about this, I appreciate, respect, and desire your input. Just understand where I am coming from when I have 2 people giving me 2 different answers. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1891 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...