2 18s in Jeep Wrangler JK w/ Kicker amplifiers

Damn the Jeep looks awesome. You really put in some great work. The doors look bad ass. Lets see some more pics or even a video. :popcorn: :popcorn:

Edit How did you end up mounting the amp and did you end up with the Warhorse or did you go a different route?

yah i decided to go with the warhorse since its more unique to see here in Ontario, i love the amp its cool and doesn't get hot like how my t4000 did. You can really see the efficiency in this amp, alot of ppl bash kicker products but i personally have had no problem with them *knocks on wood*

and i will post vids soon bro, let me get all my pictures together. i took alot of them and didn't bother organizing them

:drinks:

Man looks great I drive a Cherokee and this makes me want a wrangler so bad....

ive actually wanted a 3 series bimmer as my first car, but then i ended up with a jeep. There nice vehicles just shitty on gas mileage and acceleration.. gonna chip this thing next year hopefully

Really nice work man For real. Everything looks clean and sexy. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but those rims look good on there, I actually like the way it looks. It has a really good stance man. I really like it..

The only thing that stands out though, which has been mentioned already is the cvx in the same space as the mids... Everything looks great, you're gonna rip that roof apart prolly lol.

i like it with the rims. everyone has mud tires so that just makes yours different. i like different :woot:

thanks bro, different is the way to go :drinks:

Really nice work man For real. Everything looks clean and sexy. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but those rims look good on there, I actually like the way it looks. It has a really good stance man. I really like it..

The only thing that stands out though, which has been mentioned already is the cvx in the same space as the mids... Everything looks great, you're gonna rip that roof apart prolly lol.

thanks bro :drinks: door sound amazing, :yahoo:

got my Anderson plugs all crimped and shrink tubed

IMG01010-20110825-1511.jpg

and redesigned my old amp rack, i bolted it down where my seats go....sturdy as f*ck

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

time to take the yellow tops out.. these are still in mint condition

DSC00499.jpg

had a lil problem with clearance, had to move the tray that i made down about 2.5 inches for the d5100s

DSC00500.jpg

problem solved

DSC00501.jpg

feedback welcomed :drinks:

Archived