Just Found Out Of A New Magazine Out There That

Your gonna need a really good lawyer to beat out a company that big Man. They're just gonna say its completely different and their lawyers will convince the judge of that. But best of luck to you man fight for your name

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

thanks for the feedback guys, I was figuring that I would have a hard time fighting them especially that they being own by Primedia. I have money to challenge it but Im sure their bank is bigger and they'll recoup their money faster than I would. Someone told me to open a line of communication with them on a friendly note and see what leads from there.

remember wwf? world wildlife fund and world wrestling federation? i mean...it was only the abbreviation of the words that were similar and made wwf change to wwe. but an example...but they were both big companies. guess a call to a lawyer wouldnt hurt

thanks for the feedback guys, I was figuring that I would have a hard time fighting them especially that they being own by Primedia. I have money to challenge it but Im sure their bank is bigger and they'll recoup their money faster than I would. Someone told me to open a line of communication with them on a friendly note and see what leads from there.

That would be a much wiser business decision. It is always better to have friends than enemies. Besides, you said theirs has celebrity rides, and there are already 2 other mag's that do that. they are trying to break out in an already tapped market.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...