4th Order Wall Build - (6) 12" Obsidians - Crescendo 5500 - 2000 Mercury Cougar

Subscribed on youtube. You cut your knuckles on the door metal? I always seem to cut my fingers on mine.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Yea should work well ^^

My starting point is make everything as big a possible. Bust out the TL, and start testing. Shrink the sealed chamber and test each time. When it stops gaining on the meter stop shrinking.

Then move to pitted chamber, shrinknit until it stops gaining. Then onto your port area and tunings.

I assume youre gonna do subs going toward the center of the car ?

Okay I don't have a termlab on hand until about an hour or 2 away lol. But once it gets to that stage I'll TRY to do some testing. and Yep that design you did is the plan. Going to be Upside down triangles on each side. 2 on top, 1 on bottom, sides facing each other. Kinda like MaliBOOMs design.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

Subscribed on youtube. You cut your knuckles on the door metal? I always seem to cut my fingers on mine.

Thanks man! and yeah the door metal is always a bitch, but what REALLY got me last night was the friggin deadener. The shiny side is fuckin sharp. its like 5 layers of tinfoil.. its not a thin layer. Be careful when usin that shit. I bled for at least 20 mins until I finally wrapped it up tight.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

Archived