J Cole - Cole World: Sideline Story

Anyone got any input on the J Cole album that dropped yesterday?

I personally love it. Ive been waitin so long for this to drop, and it didn't fail to amaze.

You don't see many upcoming rappers show this perspective on things. He don't rap about the positives of dealing drugs or any of that . He paints pictures that are so vivid and real, that you actually think they're fake, because this point of view isn't shown very often. Today most music about living in the hood, puts off a more "uplifting" feel and makes you want to do what they do.

If he sticks to his style, I honestly think he is going to be up there with the Rap legends. Some people will disagree but its all good.

Any one got any thoughts on his debut album? I don't think it could have gotten much better for a FIRST album. Look at other rappers first album, alot of them flopped.

Brandon - Bassless since March 2010. :(

Imma listen to it today. I like J Coles music and already heard some songs on the album. I was supposed to get it yesteday but wasn't able to, but today I will for sure and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

You won't be disappointed if you already like his music. It's good to see that other people still do buy music man. :good: I always try to buy albums if I can. That's not to say that I don't download music because I do, but I still usually go buy the album afterwards.

I'm not sure if i'm different or what, because I prefer the physical cd rather than downloading it from Itunes. So I bought the J Cole album from Best Buy with some RewardZone Gift Cards right. And I also have a Napster account and got accredited 2 album worth of points; So I bought 2 more J Cole albums lol. Ya I know pretty dumb, but w/e they were all free basically anyways. And now I got a CD for in the car, a copy on my computer, and I gave the other download to my friend.

Brandon - Bassless since March 2010. :(

I got it just have to listen to it.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/