Some Stuff I Bought"installed Switch"

Well wen't to this liquidations place and got some Adhesive spray for when I carpet boxes and anything else and I also got a toggle switch so I can wire it to my amp so I can turn it off.

HPIM0879.jpg

HPIM0880.jpg

HPIM0888.jpg

HPIM0889.jpg

HPIM0890.jpg

HPIM0891.jpg

HPIM0893.jpg

I need to know how to wire the switch to my remote wire cause it didn't come with any directions?

Any of you guys used that spray, if so is it good.

Edited by white_boi_audio

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Anybody know how I would wire that switch to my remote wire?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

for the switch

the ones on the sides are the the remote wire. The middle one is a ground.

I dont know exactly which on of the sides is which so you will have to try it.

run the remote wire coming from your HU to one sides of the switch and then a wire from the other side to your amp. I am gunna guess and say the spade on the bottom will be the wire going to your amp.

if this doesnt make sense let me know ill draw a diagram

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

for the switch

the ones on the sides are the the remote wire. The middle one is a ground.

I dont know exactly which on of the sides is which so you will have to try it.

run the remote wire coming from your HU to one sides of the switch and then a wire from the other side to your amp. I am gunna guess and say the spade on the bottom will be the wire going to your amp.

if this doesnt make sense let me know ill draw a diagram

Thanks anyone else know if that is the correct way not saying your wrong goinpro just want to get more then one opponion

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

yea, the two prongs on each end should be for the remote wire...the middle is probably the ground, and u probably only need that one if you want the light to come on...or u can just probably forget it...

yeah thanks I want the light to come on I got red. I'm going to be installing this on my window buttons case ill have pics of the progress.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well I went to install the switch yesterday the way you guys said and I went to touch which I thought was a ground and it sparked and turned off the radio, I heard the fuse blow when I did it. Well I switched the wires around and got it all hooked up with speaker wire and installed on the console by the window roller uppers"I don't know the name of them right now". I will have pics up later of the install. Now when I am playing my radio with bass off could I have my radio on what I listen to it which is 27 or 28 and turn the switch on and then the bass increases or should I turn the amp on at a lower listening level. Also has anybody ever heard of or used that adhesive spray that I posted above?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I personally stick to 3M for anything to do with tape or glue....

I'd just turn the amp off at traffic lights and neighborhoods.

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

I personally stick to 3M for anything to do with tape or glue....

I'd just turn the amp off at traffic lights and neighborhoods.

Yeah I know when to turn it off I just want know how loud can my radio be when I go to turn it on or off. Like say I am blasting my radio at 29 which is where its loud and doesn't distort and I don't have bass on and then I just hit the switch on so when the amp turns on it will make the bass pound, would that be bad could it harm the amp or headunit ect.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"