Sonic Electronix

shok or stinger pro wiring is really good for the buck IMO.

knu also.i havent tested the rest,but yes I agree with loudbimmer

you get what u pay for,dont be cheap,save up and later on you're not going

to struggle resaling the cheap wire to get better wire,saves you time and money my man :good:

Unless you like learning that hard way.

I'm getting wire myself in a couple of days,I need 300ft of OFC for the build I'm doing right now.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Keep in mind that the jacket on welding cable is:

- Not designed to resist petroleum based products such as oil and gasoline

- Not designed to offer any insulation to the heat generated in the engine compartment (and heating the copper increases its resistance)

You'd be well advised to buy cable suited to automotive use.

Don't know where you got that info because welding cable insulation holds up to heat and chemicals a whole lot better than any car audio brand out there.

And to the op, that is a great place to buy wire from. A whole lot cheaper than car audio specific wire and it performs better

Edited by bobobass

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

- Not designed to offer any insulation to the heat generated in the engine compartment (and heating the copper increases its resistance)

Don't know where you got that info because welding cable insulation holds up to heat and chemicals a whole lot better than any car audio brand out there.

but then again for 160 thats 100' of knu. seems like it would almost be better to have a run of + and - each from the front bat to the back in 1/0 plus my big 3

i really dont wana cheap out because i want something thats kinda over kill on ebay knu 1/0 is 90 ish for 50 feet that seems kinda like a steal but also seems rather cheap compared to the cost of the welding wire i listed before. plus the welding wire is ofc. idk knu would by my cheapest and easyest bet but 150 to do big 3 and all my power and grounds plus a lil extra in 2/0

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

And to the op, that is a great place to buy wire from. A whole lot cheaper than car audio specific wire and it performs better

Bobo, This is one guy I wouldn't question when it comes to anything automotive. He has a point, buy things meant for cars, not for a welder. Would you use car audio cable on your welder?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

but then again for 160 thats 100' of knu. seems like it would almost be better to have a run of + and - each from the front bat to the back in 1/0 plus my big 3

i really dont wana cheap out because i want something thats kinda over kill on ebay knu 1/0 is 90 ish for 50 feet that seems kinda like a steal but also seems rather cheap compared to the cost of the welding wire i listed before. plus the welding wire is ofc. idk knu would by my cheapest and easyest bet but 150 to do big 3 and all my power and grounds plus a lil extra in 2/0

You lost me there. You get what you pay for and Ebay is my last choice to score wire.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown