Just brought my car in for paint! PAINT IS DONE!

Looks Good Mang!!! Second on doing that door part black- shouldn't be too hard. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

It turned out beautiful, but I'm a sucker for Fox Bodies....fyi Duplicolor makes a satin trim paint that is the perfect black to do your trim. Also, buff those headlights out and they will look new....but yea, I'm diggin your ride!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

It turned out beautiful, but I'm a sucker for Fox Bodies....fyi Duplicolor makes a satin trim paint that is the perfect black to do your trim. Also, buff those headlights out and they will look new....but yea, I'm diggin your ride!

We buffed the hell out of those headlights, they're too far gone lol. I'm ordering a new set soon.

Little update. Some kid rear ended me going 5 mph in my school parking lot :'( , it just scratched up my bumper paint a bit. His little Kia or whatever it was got beat up , his rad was bent back, headlights cracked, hood bent...I'm gonna take it over to the body shop, have them sand and paint the bumper, and paint that silver trim around my door black.

shit dude, that sucks bro, is his unsurance going to cover it? other than that news it looks great! the black trim is going to make it look great!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived