Can you actually get arrested for loud music?

Unless they have proof the only difference between u and him is a badge with some numbers

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

been there done that..

got arrested for disturbing the peace.. it was technically a citizens arrest but the police had already arrived and put me in cuffs

it was a book and release

went to court and all the charges were dropped

cops can only give you a ticket for noise violation but if there are complaints from citizens and they actually want to act on it then you can get arrested for disturbing the peace

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

been there done that..

got arrested for disturbing the peace.. it was technically a citizens arrest but the police had already arrived and put me in cuffs

cops can only give you a ticket for noise violation but if there are complaints from citizens and they actually want to act on it then you can get arrested for disturbing the peace

When i worked at grocery store, we had couple of cop customers there. I asked them about it and they told me that unless someone calls in and complains, they won't write a ticket or do anything.

been there done that..

When i worked at grocery store, we had couple of cop customers there. I asked them about it and they told me that unless someone calls in and complains, they won't write a ticket or do anything.

typically yes...

it really depends on the officer

I've learned after getting so many tickets that certain cops get you for certain things..

there is one cop that gets me for window tint and nothing else

there is another one who absolutely hates loud music and will pull me over to tell me that he has been getting complaints

but bottom line is if you are playing loud music and a cop hears it/sees you playing it you will get a ticket

if someone calls and complains you will start with a warning typically but if it continues and there are more frequent calls about the same car doing it then you will start to get some pissed off people who will want to citizens arrest and thats when you get arrested and a ticket on top of the whole mess

lol trust me I've dealt with every officer in my city and what I just wrote is a pretty good conclusion of what they will do

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

• 1 month later...

apart from nz they only really pull u over if u bumping in the early hours of the morning

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

Unless your a douche to the cop or he's just in a bad mood you will just get a warning. If someone calls and complains they can't ticket you, the cop has to witness it to ticket you. That's what I was told by my friend who is a cop... Ive actually had a few occasions where I turned a corner bumping and there was a cop and they just looked and pointed down lol. There is so many loud trucks and motorcycles around here and its really not that different. I could see if your sitting at one spot doing it, it could be distribing the peace but driving down the road... if someone doesnt like it go past me or go a different way lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

what a asshat. he thinks hes badass doing a vid at 3am in the morning, gets caught by the cops and think hes cool, but THEN lies to the cops face about not doing it despite someone seeing him do it. if i knew him personally id probably jaw jack him

he deserved getting arrested. he got caught redhanded and wanted to be an idiot with the cop. honestly the cop seemed kinda cool about it too. guess he cant lie his way out of it in court IF he has a court date given he posted a video.noob.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Apparently this guy managed it:

But he was asking for it... bumping Mike Jones full-tilt with the doors open in a residential neighborhood at 3 AM? Sigh.

that guy gives guys like us bad names.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

oh and apparently im a stupid nig for thinking he deserved what he got RIIIIGGGHHHTTT!

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived