LOL. ok sorry didnt know it would be that confusing...

the whole questions was if you guys would ever favor a different/new logo for the site. for example, the supporting member and/or the SMD logo on the home page, etc. i like making that stuff...and thought maybe you guys would look forward to a new/different look to SMD. i was just offering...if enough of you guys were interested...to make some different samples of logos for SMD...and then have you guys take a look at them and see what you thought....

the menu thing was just to kinda display what my work looked like...so that you guys wouldnt think i would want to make some kinda of ghetto logo and waste your time...and as megalo said...i had SMD on the bottom so ppl wouldnt steal the menu from me! i had spent weeks on that thing...

hope it makes partial sense now?

p.s.: if it didnt...NO IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE SMD A MENU!!! :lol: :lol:

Edited by alldaylong

i like the current one its unique on its own

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

I'm sorry but coming from a computer graphics, color comp, drawing, photographic knowledge that i've acquired in college, i would be scared to see other work.. the color and layout is very poor, the choice of color is horrible, the graphic at the bottom isnt too bad but with the outlines it looks crap especially the color, idk man, but you really gotta learn some design techniques and develop a color eye and stuff cuz i dont want to look at that again, it hurts my eyes....

Show some other... better work.. and it may be considered but really... i think what we have now is doing the job and the logo fits everything we have right now so...

06 SCION tC

I'm sorry but coming from a computer graphics, color comp, drawing, photographic knowledge that i've acquired in college, i would be scared to see other work.. the color and layout is very poor, the choice of color is horrible, the graphic at the bottom isnt too bad but with the outlines it looks crap especially the color, idk man, but you really gotta learn some design techniques and develop a color eye and stuff cuz i dont want to look at that again, it hurts my eyes....

Show some other... better work.. and it may be considered but really... i think what we have now is doing the job and the logo fits everything we have right now so...

you really don't have to be such an ass about it...i was just offering to do something for the site...no offense but you shouldnt have to act so conceited to people who are just trying to help out in whatever ways they can...especially when i made it clear that it was in no way trying to force anything upon the site..

i cant bear cocky people like you alpine...and i apologize to SMD for ever offering