(2) Sundown Audio 2500D's F/S

Well, I just can't ever win... EVER :madsign: Been saving for 3 years to finish this build, and just had enough money to buy these amps, then as most of you know I lost my job, so here we go, 2 amps for sale :( 2 2500d's for sale... I have 1 currently hooked up in the tahoe playing my 8", the other is still sitting in box. Got these from db-r. Both are LNIB with I dont recall ANY SCRATCHES!!!! except my one amp im using has 2 scratched holes from screws holding it down. DB-r rated the both @ "A" quality..... I WILL MISS THESE BABIES GREATLY :cray: Looking for 415$ each + shipping... USA only. Paypal preferred please... Need to pay major bills and possible lawyer fee of 125per hour ------> :madsign: Help me out here please guys... Thanks

2011-08-09162609.jpg

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Well, I just can't ever win... EVER :madsign: Been saving for 3 years to finish this build, and just had enough money to buy these amps, then as most of you know I lost my job, so here we go, 2 amps for sale :( 2 2500d's for sale... I have 1 currently hooked up in the tahoe playing my 8", the other is still sitting in box. Got these from db-r. Both are LNIB with I dont recall ANY SCRATCHES!!!! except my one amp im using has 2 scratched holes from screws holding it down. I WILL MISS THESE BABIES GREATLY :cray: Looking for 475 each shipped... USA only. Paypal preferred please... Need to pay major bills and possible lawyer fee of 125per hour ------> :madsign: Help me out here please guys... Thanks

2011-08-09162609.jpg

Your in wpb Florida? If so any deal you can do on local pick up?

Well, I just can't ever win... EVER :madsign: Been saving for 3 years to finish this build, and just had enough money to buy these amps, then as most of you know I lost my job, so here we go, 2 amps for sale :( 2 2500d's for sale... I have 1 currently hooked up in the tahoe playing my 8", the other is still sitting in box. Got these from db-r. Both are LNIB with I dont recall ANY SCRATCHES!!!! except my one amp im using has 2 scratched holes from screws holding it down. I WILL MISS THESE BABIES GREATLY :cray: Looking for 475 each shipped... USA only. Paypal preferred please... Need to pay major bills and possible lawyer fee of 125per hour ------> :madsign: Help me out here please guys... Thanks

2011-08-09162609.jpg

Your in wpb Florida? If so any deal you can do on local pick up?

NO, im in GA right now

Hold one for me please... Friday. K?

Of course! Might need to add just a smidgin for the long airride to the island tho :unknw: would that be OK?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived