XS Power

Whats more important?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What is more important to you when purchasing your batteries, wire, chargers, and other electrical accessories?

• Price
    • Quality/Performance
    • Availability
    • Customer Service
    • Warranty
    • How they look

i do lots of shipping at my job and before i ship out i pack things good, now its not my fault ups tosses boxes in and out of trucks smashing boxes all over the place, we do get complaints from costumers but we do our best for it not to happen but we cant control the manner the shipping companies handle the packages.

For me it is all about the customer service and availability that any company offers. I do my research before ordering so I know what I am getting - that takes price, quality, and the other factors out of the mix. I just want to be able to call a company, talk to somebody who can actually put their hands on the product I am ordering, and trust that they are going to get it to my door safely and quickly.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!