Second Skin Audio

Bump this!

Also don't forget we have a 10% off your entire order coupon as well (for those not needing Alpha).

Use this coupon code to take 10% off: 1KnCOUNTIN

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Just got my order in. But one question If I already have another brand deadener on my trunk led can I put the Alpha on top of it?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

In need of some sound deadening?

Don't want to compromise by using a "budget" sound deadener?

Well now is your time!

Save 30% on Alpha Damp! This brings it down below $100 a pack!

An insane price for an insane product!

Use coupon code: B3stEv3r

Made in the USA and without a doubt one of the best, if not THE best, sound deadeners out there!

So kick some ass and take names with these savings!

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME!!!!!?? I just placed an order sunday 10/09/11 and looked all over this website and on google for a coupon code.. Damn it. lol oh well I didnt order Alpha anyways just Pro lol.. Just my luck :( just playing I dont mind paying full price for something that is already cheaper then most and better quality. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SS YOU GUYS KICK A**

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

Just got my order in. But one question If I already have another brand deadener on my trunk led can I put the Alpha on top of it?

Awesome!

As for applying it over other material, we really don't recommend using any of our products on top of other brands because we can't guarantee the adhesion or performance of the product.

What brand if I may ask?

usa_render4.png

Awesome!

As for applying it over other material, we really don't recommend using any of our products on top of other brands because we can't guarantee the adhesion or performance of the product.

What brand if I may ask?

its Audio Technix. Thats going to suck taking it off.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

its Audio Technix. Thats going to suck taking it off.

Ugh... yeah that is some sticky stuff.

We want to insure that you get the most out of our product, thats why we don't recommend or suggest you apply our materials over ANYTHING other than the bare sheet metal.

I remember one install when someone installed some Damp Pro and about a week later it had completely fallen of. Well what he did was installed it over his previously installed FatMat and the FatMat couldn't withstand the added weight and it just peeled off... complete waste of money two fold.

usa_render4.png

Hi Jon. How much would I need for my s10 blazer?

Hey Mr. Dean.

Most people that I've been talking to have been going with just a single pack of Alpha for their Blazers.

A handful went with two packs and either covered their roof entirely to prevent flex (again, while it does work really well at preventing flex, it's not what the product was intended for) or used just a little out of the second pack and shared the rest with someone else or a buddy. Really doesn't require a whole lot.

So with that said, I'd go with a single pack and go with 25% coverage.

usa_render4.png