vettedude102 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Will that 220 amp alt even keep up with that power 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
whos this Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Will that 220 amp alt even keep up with that power ya it will i just need to get another d3100...
C-Fizzy Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Inb4IPban under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Rebel4055 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Keep digging that hole, love the ghetto hood mod. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
armykyle1 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 I feel like I missed a bunch lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
**Hollywood** Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 As I read into this I thought very harsh words fell on the 5000rms kid , but it seems he went by a different name and liked to bash on some other kids setup . Comparing volume to how bad car flexes , yea that civic is prob quick but it's out dated as fuck !! And a wall would be a better choice and those rims have to go !!
Hitman813 Posted October 11, 2011 Report Posted October 11, 2011 ehhh the only thing that impressed me about that car was how clean the engine bay was but thats about it lol slopy ass install i wouldnt ever want to be in that car when he hits something head on
eltortuga94 Posted October 11, 2011 Report Posted October 11, 2011 I feel like I missed a bunch lol lol me too. why is everybody hating on him? System: Basically Stock In process of upgrading
armykyle1 Posted October 11, 2011 Report Posted October 11, 2011 I feel like I missed a bunch lol lol me too. why is everybody hating on him? he was going by a different screen name talking shit on someone else build TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.