"the Don" Build - Got Metered!

Set it at what your box is tuned to.

I did that....didn't play anything under 32 (Which is a little less than whats its tuned to)...HELP I don't know what to put the frequency as.

EDIT: also, should I be feeling like a crapload of air comming from the port, because I'm not....

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I did that....didn't play anything under 32 (Which is a little less than whats its tuned to)...HELP I don't know what to put the frequency as.

EDIT: also, should I be feeling like a crapload of air comming from the port, because I'm not....

That doesn't make sense. Its a low-pass crossover meaning it cuts out the frequencies above the set crossover frequency. If you set it at 32hz then it shouldn't play anything above 32hz. Yes you should be feeling a good amount of air through the port. Maybe one of your subs is wired backwards?

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

That doesn't make sense. Its a low-pass crossover meaning it cuts out the frequencies above the set crossover frequency. If you set it at 32hz then it shouldn't play anything above 32hz. Yes you should be feeling a good amount of air through the port. Maybe one of your subs is wired backwards?

sorry sorry...not playing anything above 32hz....and yea I'm barely feeling air but ill go out and check it out in a little while...

and about the backwards wiring...Speaker 1 is on the left, 2 is on the right...I went from positive of amp1 to the right positive of speaker 1 to the left positive. Negative of amp1 to left negative to right negative.... I then went from amp2 to the negative on the left, to the negative on the right. The positive2 went to the right first and then the left...I will try to make a diagram...did I do this wrong?

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived