"the Don" Build - Got Metered!

Guest Nismofreak

in that vid it was on about 23 out of 35 with the "sub-w" on my head unit at 0....since I didn't have the alt in I couldn't give it any real power.

you have a battery in the back?

Looks Great man. I always wanted to see a Box that was stained. Its not for me.....But It does look pretty cool. I want to see some more vids.

Also I think we have the same alt...was your HO alittle smaller than your Stock atl? and can you hear any noise coming from it while your at idle?

Looks Great man. I always wanted to see a Box that was stained. Its not for me.....But It does look pretty cool. I want to see some more vids.

Also I think we have the same alt...was your HO alittle smaller than your Stock atl? and can you hear any noise coming from it while your at idle?

Its still not hooked up because I haven't had the time...Its a 225 amp excessive amperage one though :)

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Anyone ever do the big 3 on a 96 Jeep grand cherokee L6? ...holy fuck I thought it would be a breeze, but not for my damned car. I tried to start the project tonight but barely got anywhere so I'm gonna try again tommorrow after I get outa skewl. Pics will come too, and when I do that I will add more wires to my subs so I can feed them 1400 watts...and more fine tuning...I wish I had free time...laterz

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived